Will explain how we use personal data and cookies
What personal data do we collect?
Humaps collects the following personal data:
- Personal identification information (name, age, email address, phone number, IP address) regarding the user of the app and the persons registered in the app by the user
- Country you are in
- Language that you are using
- What page you are visiting on the humaps website (page views, data when the page was visited, country/city where you are from)
The Humaps Application is built to collect and store data. All the specific data fields that are tied to an individual user, are also visible to that user. Humaps will act as the processor, while the customer will act as the controller of the data. The customer is and remains the sole owner of all data it enters into Humaps. To ensure quality and invoicing Humaps has insight into organization information such as name of the organisation, address, invoice email address, history of billable users, the date the organisation joined Humaps and the feedback that was sent.
Within the Humaps application, the customer can collect personal data, such as:
- Registration information, such as name and work email.
- Personal information, such as birthdate, address, private email, and emergency contact information
- Bank account information, such as IBAN and BIC/SWIFT.
- Contract information, such as contract details and holiday entitlement
- Files and documents that are added to one’s user file, such as copies of signed contracts and copies of ID cards.
- Time registration, such as time registered on projects or activities, registered sick leave and registered holiday hours
- Asset allocation information, such as what items are in your occupancy.
How do we collect your personal data?
- You directly provide Humaps with the data we mentioned above. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser, depending on your preferred cookies.
- Humaps has insight into organization information via an internal admin portal. Here, Humaps has insight into organization information such as name of the organisation, address, invoice email address, history of billable users, the date the organisation joined Humaps and the feedback that was send.
- Voluntarily provide feedback on our website or app or apply to a vacancy at our website.
- When submitting the contact form for questions.
How will we use your personal data?
Humaps collects your personal data so we can:
- Administer our company website and app and improve our data security. For this processing Humaps relies on its legitimate interest. This legitimate interest consists of Humaps‘ interest to have a good functioning website and app and secure services. For more information about this processing, please see section “What are cookies?” and further.
- Improve our website and app based on the user experiences and feedback we have received from you; this includes improving the navigation and content of our sites and app. For this processing Humaps relies on your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until the time of revocation. For more information about this processing, please see section “What are cookies?” and further.
- Process any feedback given by you on our website or app and email you with news and updates about our company when you have subscribed through our website. For this processing Humaps relies on your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until the time of revocation.
- For recruitment purposes, when you have applied for a vacancy at our website. For this processing Humaps relies on the necessary steps to be taken by Finaps at your request prior to the possible entering into an employment contract. If you do not provide us with this data, we unfortunately cannot process your job application.
- Provide services to our clients when they have questions. For this processing Humaps relies on your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until the time of revocation.
- The app collects the data to communicate with our clients directly to send invoices.
Humaps may not be able to provide its services, or certain functionality may be unavailable, if you do not consent to the use of certain or all types of processing of personal data. Humaps will not share your personal data with third parties without your consent or transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area.
How do we store your personal data?
- The security of your personal data is important to us. Our company is ISO 27001 certified, which demonstrates commitment to the protection of information from our users and our company
- We may retain the user data as long as you continue to use the provided services or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in the policy and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Humaps will keep your user data (personal identifiable information) for a retention period of 30 days on our website’s database.
How do you contact marketing?
- After your request thereto, Humaps would like to send you news and information about our services of ours that you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing e-mails, you may always opt out at a later date.You have the right at any time to stop Humaps from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send a confirmation to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
- Humaps would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Humaps for copies of your personal data that we have saved on our website or app. We may charge you a small fee for this service if you request any copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Humaps correct any information that is inaccurate. You also have the right request Humaps to complete information that is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Humaps erases your personal data. Humaps may reject this request under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Humaps restrict the processing of your personal data. Humaps may reject this request under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Humaps’ processing of your personal data. Humaps may reject this request under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Humaps transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you. Humaps may reject this request under certain conditions.If you make a request to exercising any of the above rights, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us for any of these queries by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our security team will further process this query.
What are cookies?
- Humaps’ website uses functional cookies, performance cookies and similar techniques to optimise the user experience. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website or app
- Monitoring which pages are being visited for improving tailoring to customer needs
- Provide you with certain features, such as videos.
What types of cookies do we use?
- There are a number of different types of cookies our website uses when you consent to the cookies:
Necessary – These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. It is not possible to switch these cookies off on our website. These cookies will not store any form of personal identifiable information.
Preferences – Humaps uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer, the location you are in and changes in fonts and/or text sizes. These cookies suit as a purpose for enhancing the functionality of the website, and adding personalisation. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used (Google Analytics, Google Maps, MailChimp, YouTube).
Statistics – Humaps use these cookies to monitor how users reached our website, and how they interact with and move around once on the site. It allows us to user count visits and traffic sources we can measure and improve the performance of our website. All personal identifiable information of these cookies will be anonymised. These cookies let us know what features on the site are working the best and what features on the site can be improved. Statistics third-party cookies are statistics tooling e.g. Google Analytics and Google maps.
Marketing & Social Media – For marketing, Humaps uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. They may be set through the applicable advertising partners. These cookies will not store directly personal identifiable information but are based on uniquely identifying your used browser and internet device. Advertising third-party cookies are Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. For social media, Humaps uses these cookies are a set of social media services that we have added to the website to enable you to share our content with your friends, colleagues, or network in general. They are capable of tracking your browser across other websites and building up a profile of your interests. Social media cookies are YouTube plugins, Facebook, LinkedIn, and share buttons. If you do not consent to these cookies, then you are not able to watch the videos.
Unclassified – Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies..
For all the above-mentioned cookies, our retention policy on the website is set on 30 days. After the 30 days, the saved data from the website will be removed.
How to manage your cookies?
- When visiting our website, you can either accept or reject the use of advertising and analytics cookies. In general, you can set your browser not to accept cookies, and this website tells you how to remove cookies form your browser.
What are privacy policies of the tools that we are using?
- Hereby the privacy policies of other websites related to the marketing and analytics tools that we are using:
– YouTube (terms and conditions)
Which third party software and services does the Humaps app use?
The App makes use of the following third party software and services:
(a) Azure Postgres
(b) Azure Storage Account
(c) Azure B2C
(d) Elastic Cloud
For which browsers is the Humaps Application optimized?
The App is optimized for the current and last two versions of:
(a) Chrome based browsers
How to contact us?
How to contact the appropriate data protection authority?
- Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Humaps has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact us at email@example.com or lodge a complaint directly at the appropriate Data protection authority.